My middle daughter was supposed to fly out this morning for her spring break trip to New England, and it has been snowed out up to this point. They cancelled the flight yesterday and not sure if they are even going to do it. At least that’s what Bob thinks. My daughter is holding out hope that it will still happen. We will see later on in the day.
My youngest is supposed to go out with her grandmother today for lunch and other excursions. Tomorrow my mom and dad are coming to get her for a couple of days upstate. SO those are her plans.