I meant to be on my way to Indiana by now, but the moving company is playing games with us on the schedule. They say they’re coming tomorrow and said they would give us a call 24 hours before they were to get here on Saturday, I haven’t heard from them yet today. The way this is starting to go down, I’ll have to stay here to direct the movers whenever they show up and Bob go help my middle one get moved in. She left this morning. I let a supervisor have it yesterday. I guess I should have waited until they had actually come and moved her up. I’m so mad and upset I want to cry. I actually did cry yesterday. My head hurts and I don’t feel well at all. I just want to help my child move and say goodbye to her the last time knowing she is safe and content.
Now I am going to cry. Byebye